Insurance Plans Acceptance

I have never had so many problems as I have with silverscript. I live on disability so I have a budget.

I moved from Minnesota to Florida back to Minnesota. I called Silverscript as I did all the other places I needed to and Silverscript dropped the ball 3 times. Now I found out that they weren't taking my payments out of my account. This company is so F*UCKED UP!!!!!!!

The gal then told me that I can get rid of them in October but with going to a new company I wouldn't be covered until January. Again that is F*CKED UP!!! Stay far away from this company as possible.

Last year they covered my chantix. This year they did not so now again because of them I had to put it on a credit card that I can't really afford to pay though I manage to some how.

KC67 wrote the review because of pricing issue at SilverScript. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $535 and wants SilverScript to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by SilverScript and silverscript health plan for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Oakboro, North Carolina, United States #1346244

Yes, Silverscript sucks. This company is nothing but legalized robbery.

They pay ONE penny on my prescriptions a month, and once you go with them, you can't get out for a year.

So in other words, you basically give them $400.00 and up for a year---- and get 12 CENTS paid on your prescriptions for a whole year. These insurance companies should be banned from our country.

Glasgow, Kentucky, United States #1316552

Yes they do suck, if you are thinking about switching over to them, don't. I changed last year and all they pay is 2.50 towards my 200 prescriptions.

They did not really state this in the advertisement that you have something like 3, 700 fee to cover before coverage kicks in. LOL, they are not calling it a deductible something else.

Anyway, go with Humana, they do a lot better. I am going back...